We took a bit of a time off to wait and see who would be the newest head coach would be… Yet, in the mean time a lot of Broncos news happened — especially up to the last minute and as we were recording. So this episode has a lot of up to (this) moment news and opinions. Feel free to comment and subscribe to us on iTunes so that when we update you get us on your iPod!
Here’s what we covered this in Episode Four:
- Was Josh McDaniels the right decision?
- Who is McDaniels expected to retain from the staff?
- What’s expected from a Mike Nolan defense?
- With Scott Pioli hired in Kansas City, what is he looking to do with the head coach?
- What are Jeremy Bates and Rich Dennison up to?
- Tom Nalen retires?
- A rift developing in San Diego?
- Denver Broncos 2009 schedule.
- And much more!
As always we hope that you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making the show!